10 Apr How To Make The Perfect Caribbean Fried Dumplings – Jamaican Festival
How To Make The Perfect Caribbean Fried Dumplings – Jamaican Festival
Also, know as Jamaican Festival (Caribbean Dumpling), here is How To Make The Perfect Caribbean Fried Dumplings – Jamaican Festival
A few of you have been asking us How To Make The Perfect Caribbean Fried Dumplings – Jamaican Festival.
For the perfect dumplings.
1. Make sure you’ve got the following ingredients:
• Self-rising flour
• Lemon zest & juice
• Baking powder
• Margarine butter
• Cold Water
• Desiccated coconut (Optional)
• Vegetable Oil
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, eggs, lemon, sugar, salt, baking powder, desiccated coconut, Margarine butter, and water and mix well. Add the milk and continue mixing, then knead well until it forms a smooth dough.
3. Put the dough to relax in a covered airtight container for 1/2 an hour.
4. Heat Vegetable Oil, roll dough into individual pieces in your preferred shape. Many people go for round shape but feel free to be creative.
5. Place the shaped dough into the heated oil and fry for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Drain and Serve hot.
Now that you know how to make the perfect Caribbean fried dumplings – jamaican festival.
Do you know how to serve it?
This is going to be our next post, we will show you how to serve it with different stuff such as Saltfish, Gravy, coleslaw etc.
Have you tries this before? If yes, please share a picture with us.
If you are still struggling to make this, let us know. We might make a video whenever possible.
We will also be posting about other recipes soon. However, if you have anything in mind you’d like us to post about.
Do let us know.
Please do follow us on our social media platform for small tips and tricks.